Terms & Conditions
The Tigers Monster Auction is run by the Albury Tigers Club.
Monster Auction – This weekly auction will occur on an ongoing basis until further notice
- The site Auctioneer will be in charge of the bidding and any disputes will be settled by him/her or he/she
may offer the lot for sale again.
- All bidders must register a verified debit or credit card to take part in bidding which includes a non-refundable $1.00 verification fee.
- All items are purchased at the risk and expense of the highest bidder at the conclusion of the specified time period. Each auction items is shown the available bidding start and finish times.
- Where practicable, all items will have a photo on display but the Club takes no responsibility if the item is not the exact item or similar to the items purchased by the bidder. Photographs are merely a guide and may not represent the actual item
- All sales are final and there will be no exchange or refund on items.
- The Auctioneer is not responsible for any discrepancy of quality or quantity other than that
nominated by the Club.
- The Auctioneer may without giving any reason decline a bid and may withdraw any lot or lots
either prior to the sale or during the bidding.
- Lots that contain a reserve will be identified by the auctioneer as well as clearly marked
RESERVED on this website, next to each item. If the bidding does not reach the reserve price the auctioneer may withhold the sale of that lot.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
The winning bidder will be charged against their nominated account on the day of sale.
Items can be collected upon receipt of payment or issue of invoice if a prior arrangement has been made with the
Receipt must be shown to collect.